To see more of her work you can visit: www.cindycroffordphotography.com
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Cindy Crofford Photography
My best friend growing up (Kristen Crofford McGee)- has a very talented mother! Yes Cindy Crofford... the photographer! (not the model) Maybe not a "super model" in the eyes of the world, but a 'super model' to me and many others. Her beauty radiates from the inside out! We tucked ourselves in her studio for part of the afternoon to capture Miss Hannah Jane ... (supposed to be her 6/7 month pictures, never mind she is almost 10 months! oh the story of the 2nd child) I wanted pictures of her before she was a year and before she was walking so it finally happened! Here are a few that Cindy kindly emailed me before our projection appointment to narrow down the dozens of fabulous shots that she got. Impossible to choose! I was there for over 2 hrs and we didn't get it all done. Did I mention that Cindy is like my second mom. Kristen and I laugh about how similar our mothers are. So just like my mama and I ... Cindy and I have a hard time staying 'on task' - there is so much to talk about! Thank you Cindy for joyfully loving on Hannah and I ... and making us feel so treasured during an afternoon in your studio.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment