today i am humbled and thankful for my dear husband ... who i am thankful for each day ... but who sat on our porch tonight and in fearless honesty challenged me to take a leap of faith. i adore you my groom.
the things i am most thankful for in my life have been difficult. this leap will be one too... but i trust in Lord & I believe he has drawn the boundary lines in pleasant places.
i was moved by this woman's heart and i am looking forward to reading her book.
http://onethousandgifts.com/
the things i am most thankful for in my life have been difficult. this leap will be one too... but i trust in Lord & I believe he has drawn the boundary lines in pleasant places.
i was moved by this woman's heart and i am looking forward to reading her book.
http://onethousandgifts.com/
La the blog you referenced is the very ONE that inspired me to start mine!!! I have her book!
ReplyDeleteYou can borrow it.
She is also a contributing editor w/ the online Magazine I participate in called THE HIGH CALLING. I had no idea their paths crossed when I came across the High Calling..... it's a very big but small world!! LOVE YOU! Emma